Hallo all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anttrax

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Hallo all,

I have been surfing the forum for some time now, thus finally my introduction.

I am based in our nations' capital, husband to one wife, father to one baby daughter.

First DS bike age 7, ye olde Yamaha DT50 (the stuff legends used to be made of), current bike KTM 950 Adventure. Prefered bike/brand - none - I love all DS bikes and if money would grow on trees I would buy one of each.

I think my passion comes from exploring the beautiful hidden treasures of our country. I cannot remember when last I went on holiday not visiting some desolate place, whether it be in the 4x4 or on the bike. My family joins when possible, my baby's first bush camping holiday was at age 3 months ( with proper planning and responsibility ) and it was wonderful.

My background - I have travelled many a mile, all over from Cape Point to Norhern Mosambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibie etc. Having done quite some missionary work local as well as abroad, along with my good friend Katundu, every trip is an adventure, an exploration in its own.

Then I'm always on for the quick day out or weekend rides as well. so do remember me when riding from Gauteng, I would love to join the experience.

Great. Thats it. Looking forward to be part of this.

Cheers.  :thumleft: