• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Helmets for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyre kicker

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
I recently bought myself and my wife the top Shark road helmet,the Vision- R helmets together with a nice 1150GS as a gesture to get her to ride with me,well enough said it just will not happen and hence I have sold my bike again too.

I now have two matching Vision-R matt black in colour helmets,one size Large and one size Small

These are not cheap helmets and I bought them because of the exceptional noise filters, extra wide view,the comfort fit when riding with glasses and because they have already been designed for the Shark Tooth intercom system or any other intercom system.

As far as I am concerned they are the best out there and thats why I bought them in the first place,however I will be selling these helmets in their box as when  I bought them.

I am asking  R3300 each not negotiable, they currently retail at one mega apparel  shop for R5k and for R4870 at another famous branded shop,needless to say that I paid more than R3300 for them. :'(

If you are interested in the many features of this helmet then google Shark Vision R.

Pm me if interested :thumleft:

By the way these helmets are new  :thumleft:

Attachments

• Shark helmets 001.jpg
    Shark helmets 001.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Shark helmets 005.jpg
    Shark helmets 005.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 316
  • Shark helmets 006.jpg
    Shark helmets 006.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 310