Here fishy fishy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
So I R in a land down under. Went for a little fishing trip here in Auckland. Very good fishing to be done here and I certainly am enjoying it.

We headed out from Auckland toward Khowai Island, where we moored for the night. Had a lekker braai on the boat for supper.

heres some pics

The boat, sleeps 4. The skipper is n pro and angles for team daiwa,
SANY0002.JPG

Yours truly with a snapper,  ;)
SANY0010.JPG

Neighbors for the evening,
SANY0008.JPG

Supper, nam nam  :drif:
SANY0013.JPG

Those steaks were 1.1kg a piece with the exception of the Tbone that was 1.2  :biggrin:

Anyhow, I am on the lookout for a bike here to do some touring. Hopefully some ride reports will follow one of these days.

Newguy out

Did you by any chance win the Lotto? :biggrin:
Enjoy!!
Find out from Russel Rathbone in CT what he did with his DR650 after their round Aus trip.
Could maybe rent it from him if he has not sold it yet.

edgy said:
That looks fantastic,just watch for Blixem....he`s on his way over there! :biggrin:

no  Australia is that big roundish one with the desert in the middle and New Zealand is that long thin one with the clouds and snow  ;) ;) ;D ;D

Awesome NG! :thumleft: Glad the lifestyle of the rich & famous has found you unaffected! 8)

JC said:
edgy said:
That looks fantastic,just watch for Blixem....he`s on his way over there! :biggrin:

no  Australia is that big roundish one with the desert in the middle and New Zealand is that long thin one with the clouds and snow  ;) ;) ;D ;D

ja ,the west island aint quite part of NZ

edgy said:

Nah, Blixem is a secret agent and has to stay incognito.... :biggrin:

I like how the rear wheel steps out in that one corner... >:D

MudCakedFace said:

Boet..... this is a boating/fishing report.  :thumleft:
i've looked and I have looked and looked again .... :xxbah: did not see any bikes or even a rear wheel. maybe, the braai on the boat has a rear wheel. :-\

Or ..... ?????

hey, NewGuy ....I know this is sad, but I would give up my bike for a trip on this boat for the fishing and diving. Bugger the bike, stay on the boat.  :thumleft:

cono said:
MudCakedFace said:

Boet..... this is a boating/fishing report.  :thumleft:
i've looked and I have looked and looked again .... :xxbah: did not see any bikes or even a rear wheel. maybe, the braai on the boat has a rear wheel. :-\

Or ..... ?????

hey, NewGuy ....I know this is sad, but I would give up my bike for a trip on this boat for the fishing and diving. Bugger the bike, stay on the boat.  :thumleft:
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=41415.msg808075#msg808075

Still no bike.... Went out on the boat again today and bettered my previous size quite a bit.
Yeeha  ;)

IMAGE_340.jpg

Lekker om van jou te hoor!!
Het nie geweet of jul internet het daar in NZ nie...!!!
Visvang is vir "ou ooms" wat nie meer kan bikery nie, kry vir jou n scooter en stuur vir ons n ordentlike RR!!!
Cheers, geniet dit my bru!!

Latest posts