Hillcrest to Hole in the Wall.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On The Move

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R850GS
Guys, I'm trying to plot a route to Hole in the Wall from Hillcrest with as much dirt road as possible. Been trying to search ride reports and maps but I thought it might be easier to post a request on the forum. I'm thinking of going solo because I'm hoping to pop into a few places along the Transkei coast that I've always been wanting to check out- Mtentu,Mkambati,Grosvenor(my dads got a cottage there)-maybe have lunch at Drifters there,Magwa Falls,Waterfall Bluff and cruise as many official dirt roads along the coast as possible until Hole in the Wall. If I get there I want to camp there for the night. From there I want to cruise to Tiffendell and sleep there. Might be a bit cold to camp, so I might stay in a lodge or something. Next day I hope to go on the tar road along the Senqu just inside Lesotho and try to get to Sani from there inside Lesotho. I know some diamond smugglers from Matat that have some "secret"routes to there.Sleep at Sani Top or the hotel at the bottom and come home from there. I plan to take off on a Thursday morning and be back by Sunday lunch so mommy doesn't find a reason to sleep with the neighbour's son. I would be happy if someone could shed some light on this route. I've done them on tar roads before so I have an idea of fuel requirements if I run into trouble.If someone is keen to hookup for the 3 days I'm not stressed-but please no mommies boys. The company would be good