Honda NC700X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
I have ordered the NC700X & expect to get my hands on it shortly.

I noticed that there was no thread yet on this forum for this particular bike and thought to start this one so as to share experiences & learn from others. I'm an SA expat in Saudi Arabia & would be interested to hear from other NC700X owners in ZAR & surrounding countries about their experiences with the bike & trade stories. All I could find up to now was some stuff on ADV & Horizons by guys living in the UK, Canada etc. (riding in rain & snow mostly, not really relevant to the conditions I'll be using the bike in, i.e. the handwarmers are considered a big plus there). I would be using the bike in the dust, desert & heat mostly & would probably have to look after it myself for the best part, I do not envisage substantive after sales service if the pre-sales service here is anything to go by!

Apparently only three of these bikes will be available in Saudi!! I've been hounding the (Egyptian) saleman at Honda here in Riyadh every week since I realised that it will become available! Fingers crossed for April 2012!!

Always been a big Honda fan & trust that they have found the right balance with this one - price, technology, looks, weight, torque, fun factor!! :ricky:

Thanks in advance for contributing.