• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna SMR510 Almost for free.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malice

Pack Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
2005 Husqvarna SMR510. Marzocchi Shiver Forks, Sachs single rear shock, Brembo brakes, black rims!! All the good stuff! Very low hours according to previous owner but its hard to tell (due to the minimalistic instruments) until you actually see the bike.
Rear of bike has been rebuilt due to code 3 crash after it was hit from behind by a taxi. New subframe, battery box, seat and plastics, all fitted by me. Brand new chain, battery, and tyres.
An absolute hooligan to ride! Use it for fun, to race as SMR or put some offroad wheels and tyres on and use it in the bush! (its exactly the same spec as the TE510) Or register it and use it on road! It has papers but it not currently licenced and will need to be registered etc. One thing it will need as well is a clutch overhaul soon. Its slipping right at the top and that's why the price is:
R32000 negotiable! An absolute animal that is R70000 brand new for just R32000!
Reason for sale: I really need the garage space for my other 3 bikes.
Contact me through Michnus or email [email protected]. (currently out of the country but back in SA on Thursday 7th May)
bike002.jpg