I Love the same thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

die vos

Greetings

I love the outdoors with a bit of vibration and dust to spice things up. My wife and children ride with me and we enjoy the touring side of things. My only difference from you is that I ride a 500cc Suzuki Vinson. Sorry but it is a utility quad which lends itself to a comfortable non-hooliganish ride. The only reason I am not on 2 wheels is cos my wife had multiples of religious experiences when I had one: everytime I got on my bike she started to pray. I have been arranging rides for a couple of families for 9 years around the Eastern Cape and we do on average 8 to 10 weekend rides per year. Thanks to good and responsible conduct and riding as not all quaders are "eyesoles", we get the approval and assistance for special events from the Traffic departments in diffirent areas.

Two years ago we toured Lesotho for 4 days from Himeville over Sani, via Taung, Mashai and Sehlabatebe to exit at Ramatsoliso. An awesome experience. We want to visit Lesotho again and I am looking for alternative GPS tracks please. Maybe someone have routes that include some of the waterfalls? We want to stay off the tar routes but don'y know which routes have been tared since. Does anyone know if Sani Pass have been tarred yet?

regards

J de Vos
Port Elizabeth

Latest posts