I WANT TO BUY BECAUSE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
We no the story , want to buy, because I need it vs want it story . Now I used to have , take not used to have , a theory not to keep cars or bikes (less) for more that 10 years , bikes were sold ands changed about every 2 years , cars about 8 . but since my second last purchase this has gone for the dogs . quite content with what I have , more just wastes money while boosting the ego .
This all said , I have this itch every time I see a nice Super KTM DUKE 1290, My head goes into planning mode to get one , fortunately want trumps need , so it stays at looking . I do own a super bike and a adventure bike , just for info .
On Saturday past I went to assist my friend to collect his to him new 1190 . He works for BMW -MINI division and has a JCW WORKS COUNTRYMAN as a compony car , First time ever in a new mini , now my father has a 1960s 1000CC MINI STATION VAN grey if I recall , So this was new to me , what a car , all the bells and whistles , 2lt turbo 4wd . To say the least I was impressed . After the drive ones mind starts the game , Deon you would love one of these , and the questions start as to price , new first then used , and this JCW is around 820 k and a used one 650, :eek: :eek: :cool: , out of my budget if there was one , so I enquire about the non JCW spec one , available with same/similar interior spec but with a 1600 turbo motor , still plenty go . But still half a bar , and again want trumps need , so no not contacting the bank for Finance . I would love a new / newer car , but thinking about the cost , insurance and still need to feed that beast to drive it , I can do many many miles in my Wrangler , yes its a 08 and 16 years old but where ever I drive it it still gets plenty looks .
My K6 1000 GSXR is doing duty as my DD and has over 100 k on the clock , my 14 1190 is closing in on 70k kilo and every Braaaaaaap gives huge smiles , And finally my trusted Corsa , 19 years old , with 450 k kilos on the clock still looks great with a bit of polish .
So for now its all want and no need :sneaky::sneaky:

Attachments

• JK.jpg
    JK.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0