Imperial Honda - East Rand - Recognition of good service !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blauth

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
This is the email I just sent to the dealer principle at Imperial Honda East Rand after purchasing my CRF 250 Rally.  This is the best service I've received from a motorcycle dealer in a very very long time. I can highly recommend them based on my personal experience. Well done Honda East Rand.    :thumleft:

"
I just wanted to pass some feedback to you regarding a motorcycle I purchased through your dealership recently. From the submission of my finance application to taking delivery of the motorcycle was two days; Thursday morning to Saturday morning.

Daleen was the sales lady who assisted me with the deal. From the start, she was very helpful, clear and efficient. Her correspondence was prompt and very detailed. Furthermore, despite some time challenges, Daleen went out of her way to ensure I could take delivery on the Saturday morning as per my request.

Janine in vehicle finance was efficient in receiving my application and processing it through my preferred bank. The contract was prepared in good time and the hand over was clear and pain free.

Both these ladies are great and a very real asset to your business. In a time in our economy where motorcycle dealers are shutting their doors regularly, it's staff like this who will help you keep your doors open.

"