• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale IXS Eagle 2 Jacket - price drop R1500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
I'm selling my IXS Eagle 2 Adventure Jacket with inner

Jacket 2XL - R2000

I normally wear L or XL shirt / top. My BMW Jacket 56

IXS Eagle 2 Jacket Grey Black product information:
The IXS Eagle 2 textile motorcycle jacket is a touring jackarmoure of 500D and 630D AirGuard DYNAX making this ultra-durable and abrasion resistant. This also features a detachable SoltoTEX membrane making this waterproof and antiseptic mesh lining with water barrier as well as a removable thermal lining CYNIX. This also offers adjustable CE approved elbow and shoulder armour, back protector, adjustability throughout for the perfect fit, 5 outside pockets, 2 inside pockets in thermal lining, 2 inner pockets in mesh lining, 1 inside pocket in the lining membrane, 6 air vents, 2 chest ventilation window, 1 Napoleon pocket, reflective transfer print for added night visibility and detachable connection zip.

Just in case you are fluent in Italian, here is a good video with more insights on the jacket. Might recommend the auto-translate Youtube option if your Italian is like mine.

View attachment IXS Eagle 2.jpeg

I'm based in Somerset West. Can send via Postnet or Paxi

Last edited: