J-dog's Winterberg Race! *Now the Blue Horizon Enduro!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or here?

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    338.6 KB · Views: 342
lie your bike on its side, put your knee on the break caliper and press the caliper down as hard as you can until the piston is completely pushed in. then lift your bike and pump your break leaver. do that 2 or 3 times and check if you get pressure back! Basically what has possibly happened is your bike fell upside down and the "bubble" in the break reservoir go into the line. By pressing the caliper in you can "blow" it out!

KTMjedi said:
lie your bike on its side, put your knee on the break caliper and press the caliper down as hard as you can until the piston is completely pushed in. then lift your bike and pump your break leaver. do that 2 or 3 times and check if you get pressure back! Basically what has possibly happened is your bike fell upside down and the "bubble" in the break reservoir go into the line. By pressing the caliper in you can "blow" it out!
:thumleft: :mwink: :thumleft: :mwink:

KTMjedi said:

thanks buddy. there was one stage when i took the wrong turn up a ridge, back-tracked down the wrong route and encountered a 3 meter cliff dropping into a river. I had to kick the bike off the cliff into the river  :imaposer: It landed on its head, and probably blew a bubble as you say.

Nice RR. Not bad at all after only two weeks preparation, that hill looks hectic even in the photo's. Well done to both you and Reece.

Nice RR.

Well done J-Dog and J-Laaitie, next time you would have attempted it once already and will be much better prepared.

KTMjedi said:

That worked! thanks bud.

I'm now planning to do the Gonjah Enduro on the 24th. I'll update on this fred  :laughing4:

J-dog™ said:
KTMjedi said:

That worked! thanks bud.

I'm now planning to do the Gonjah Enduro on the 24th. I'll update on this fred  :laughing4:

Mr. J, are you going to try and finish this one? :pot:

Kenisis said:
J-dog™ said:
KTMjedi said:

That worked! thanks bud.

Mr. J, are you going to try and finish this one? :pot:

going to try  :thumleft:

I am farken green with envy. Looks like I will have to pull my finger out my butt and try the same thing. Since that bloody DRz seduced me I have spent my free time looking for rocks to cross , things to jump, and falling of course.

My DRz is far from ideal for this, and I am having fun , so I can only imagine what a rush you must be having.

Just keep us updated , please...

I suspect you are doing what most of us only dream of..... :thumleft:

S - 4 - B said:
I am farken green with envy. Looks like I will have to pull my finger out my butt and try the same thing. Since that bloody DRz seduced me I have spent my free time looking for rocks to cross , things to jump, and falling of course.

My DRz is far from ideal for this, and I am having fun , so I can only imagine what a rush you must be having.

Just keep us updated , please...

I suspect you are doing what most of us only dream of..... :thumleft:

Get yourself a KDX for 15k - there are some good ones around, do some training and enter an event. Hook up with some of the guys on the forum who ride on weekends  :thumleft: You'll love it !

morning all  8)

Last weekend I did my second enduro - the Blue Horizon - and finished well!

My fitness level was much higher after training regularly and stopping dopping.  :laughing4:

No pics of me, but here's one of Reece negotiating a large log.

I was training this week for the Mamageza in CT this weekend, and had a high speed off on my 300, breaking the clutch basket, bruising my shoulder and dondering my shin badly. I'm still going to do the race, however  :mwink:

P.S. 4x4 vehicles were the cause of my crash - massive wheel ruts in the sand about a foot deep from amateur wheel spinners  :xxbah:

Attachments

• reece.jpg
    reece.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 157
Ok, this thread is about 2yrs old  ???

Planning to race the Winterberg again this year, and training starts next week. A bit better than the 2 weeks prep last time  :patch: