JHB-CT-PE-JHB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manic

Grumpy Mutt
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Ok, I bought a K1200GT in Cape Town, and need to collect it during the week!

The TRANSPORTER said he wants to go with, but I need to fly down to CT to get my bike first. He is thinking of flying down with me if he can't get a riding buddy, and send his bike to CT via courier.

So the plan is to fly down to CT on Thursday night, or if he gets a biker buddy, they will ride down on Wednesday morning.

Sleep over Thursday night at Riaan  :biggrin:
Collect bike Friday at Hammon Motorrad, leave via Route 62. Sleep over will be in Knysna Friday night, where Hermanator organised a B&B for us.

Leave Saturday to PE still on the scenic routes. Sleep over in PE Saturday night.

Sunday we will be in the road heading for Fouriesburg, sleep over at Fouriesburg Inn.

Hit JHB Monday afternoon. If at any stage we kuier lekka at a place we will make another sleep over. Or stay where we are for an extra day, we have no time limit  :thumleft:

Anyone who wants to join is welcome, or ride a few hundred km with us from the Cape, or if there is a PE dawg that wants to join in for a few km on Sunday just shout!! All welcome!!!

Transporter will be on his GSA, maybe he will hit a gravel road here and there, but I'm stuck on the tar with the GT....

So, if you want to ride, SCREAM and we can make a plan  :biggrin:

We might start the trip a day later or sooner, depends when my GT is ready for collection  :thumleft: