Just Joined

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanB

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Howzit Everyone

Been lurking on this forum for a few weeks.  Thought it was time to join.  Thanks to all for the wealth of information and tips I've received so far.

Just bought the best bike in the world ... a Husqvarna '09 610TE, its really is a nice bike to ride.  Just got back from quite a challenging trip in  Lesotho - probably one of the best holidays I've had to date. 

We rode down to Himeville from Joburg, up Sani, across to Mokhotlong, then off the beaten track in a loop North West from Mokhotlong into the mountains for two days.  Camped in a pristine valley and then crossed the same river 7 or 8 times before climbing out on a rocky gnarly track the felt like it would never end!  The Husky climbs like a mountain goat! Final night at Oxbow Lodge and then home.

I have a Honda CR250R and a BMW 650 Dakar for sale - the Husky is the ideal (for me) combination of both so they have become redundant.  They have both become garage queens, parking in the garage doing nothing for years.  I will post them in the classifieds in due course