Justbiketyre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platbrak

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
So, I was at Justbiketyre in Centurion today and got myself two new tyres for the bike.  By the way, they have a special on for an Anakee combo front and back for R2000.00 (for those who are not so chicken to admit that they still use dual purpose tyres  :patch:)

The service was very good from the moment I phoned right up to the final ride out of the doorway.  Well done Shaun and Co.  :thumleft:

They were quite busy today and the wait was long but it was all made worth your while with a few Black Labels going around  :eek: .  Also saw a few dawgs standing around and Kilroy dropped off some Wilddog stuff so this is now another option for procurement.  Hi, K, it was good to see you again! Last time was at Van der Kloof :thumleft:

A poor guy on a crotch rocket slipped and fell on the wet tar at the stop street in front of the shop  :eek:  He was quite shaken and it seems as if he may have broken his arm or dislocated his shoulder.  It was shocking to realise that you could get hurt so easily.

Anyway, thumbs-up for one of our vendors.  It is a nice place to spend some time.

For those who are not too familiar with Centurion: Heuwel and South Streets cross each other at two places.  This can be a bit confusing...

Latest posts