Kawasaki explore: to, there and from

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacko said:
Ja, Herr von Richthofen, das war ein sehr gutes ride report.

Watch net uit vir slaggate.

En dankie dat jy nie reply op my SMS n.a.v. die Bulle terwyl jy friggin rugby kyk nie! :wink:

Fellow Willehonde, the Baron ain't heavy, he's my brother. Although I think he has better manners. :lol:

Askies, broer... Die Guinness en die KWV het my aandag afgetrek... :wink:

Plothond said:
Good one DRB

Methinks you need to start looking for your nearest tyre dealer :lol: :lol:

I still have two or three millimetres left before I get to the "loopvlak" indicator...waste not want not... :lol: :wink:

But, yeah, I'm looking out for a replacement.

In Amersfoort a pothole - IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN and subsequent bottoming out - demanded half my number plate

Glad to see it's not just me that used up numberplates on the KLR. It became a monthly budget item :evil:

Nice report!! 8)

In Amersfoort a pothole - IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN and subsequent bottoming out - demanded half my number plate

DRB...the oldest trick in the book to use on any "foreign" speed-kop, is to ride moerse vinning back from your destination and give him the story that you only just fell nou-nou, when he stops you.

Like any law abiding citizen, you were "yes" exceeding the speed limit, to get home to buy a new number plate...struths bob.

Sorry, I could not join you on the weekend..looks like I missed a great ride.