• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KLR650(Fugly) for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchman81

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
It is with a very heavy heart and months of thinking that the time has come for a new season and adventure and unfortunately the best bike i have ever owned needs to go... I have put a lot of time and money into this bike and have had many awesome rides on it but haven't used it for the last 6 months
I will try and put everything on a "pro and cons" list.... So here goes...

Pro: Bark buster hand guards
        Crashbars and wild@heart crashbar bags
Aluminium adventure sump guard
Tool tube
Screen wind deflector
Extra clutch cable in place next to original one
New rear tyre Mitas eo7
New chain and 16 tooth front sprocket
New UNI air filter plus original air filter
Pannier Racks
New disc pads front and rear
Raised rear suspension links plus original links
Bosson tail pipe
I serviced the bike myself every 5 thousand km and used castrol actevo oil
I also regreased the steering neck bearings about 3000km ago
I am not sure about the doohickey but haven't had any issue with the bike up to date

Cons: It will need a new battery due to standing most of the time but i will replace it before the bike goes
It has a small scratch on the front mud guard and one of the rear indicators has some q-bond on it, I bought it like that and yes the bike is a few years old, there is also a small smiley on the rear rim also bought it like that and had no issue with it...

For some reason not sure it is marked in miles per hour and has 13 thousand odd miles on it... It is licensed up to date and registered in my name...

I would like to sell for R35000. 00
My price is slightly negotiable but have no need to give it away for nothing...

Sent from my I3312 using Tapatalk