• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 1190 twin exhaust system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biker_Mike

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hello gents,

I have a very good friend and ex colleague of mine (ex design engineer for Bosal) who has just let me know that due to his retrenchment he has decided to carry on with designing of exhausts and possibly towbars too at a later stage on his own to make a living as he is pale, male and almost stale.

He has just helped out with development of the twin KTM 1190 exhausts system and a fellow member of the forum has actually put it onto his bike already https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=123948.0
He has sold a few of them already and its looking and sounding good.

Please lets support this guy, as he is very good with this kind of stuff and maybe if it all goes well we could help start a proudly south african business that can build these things locally at a proper price and not pay 10k for a blady new bakkies towbar.

I am not standing to make any money on these things. The pictured ones are akro and naturally more expensive. The same design can be placed on with other cheaper slip-ons.

I have asked him to start thinking about the gs systems as well for all you other chaps.

You can call him directly for arrangements and pricing.
Jan Burger - 072 864 9185

Attachments

• 1190 side angle (1).jpg
    1190 side angle (1).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 1190 side angle close (1).jpg
    1190 side angle close (1).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 1190 side close.jpg
    1190 side close.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 1190 side.jpg