• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale KTM 990s stripping for spares. Also a very few BMW GS parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heddles

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I am stripping three 07 990s for spares. All partially stripped but a lot still left.
Engines also being stripped so internals available.

I will upload a few pics as I go as well as prices. I use new pricing as a guideline and price bits at between 25 and 50% of new price, depending on the parts function on the bike. eg. A worn moving/working part will be priced at 25%. A good condition body panel will be priced at 40%. New, or as new parts will be priced at 60%
I have a lot of body panels in okay condition. None of them are perfect and quite frankly, some are in a poor state.

All of the engine parts will be inspected and measured if there is a measurement spec for them. For now, I have quite a lot of loose engine bits but I've left some engines assembled to keep the parts away from corrosion and to keep their parts together.

I have some exhaust bits, not many. I have also some suspension sets that are busy being serviced. I only use Mike Fuchs for this..

I have a load of 950 and 990 Adventure parts for sale from stripped bikes. Take note that the Adventure has changed very little from its first release, till the last model in 2012 and the majority of the parts will fit all of them.

I have a few unused BMW body panels as well as two valve covers. All for a 2004 - 2008 GS

I also have a few custom made parts such a screens, headlamp protectors, axle blocks etc.

Because I am quite a detail freak, I also have a lot of small parts that often get thrown away during the procedure of stripping a bike.

Once someone has verbally committed to parts, I assume them to be sold to him and I will not sell them to another customer. If that customer goes quiet on me and doesn't reply to messages I will sell the parts on to the next customer.
I will only apply a "1st Dibs" agreement to someone who commits with a deposit and we have both agreed to a price. The prices that I apply, I feel to be fair to both buyer and seller. In fact, I believe them to actually be quite affordable.

Please realise that it would be impossible for me to list and post photos of every item that I have for sale. I will list popular items here and remove them once sold or sold out. If you want something, ask if I have it and I will respond. I have a LOT of parts and a few people have come to realise that I have some stuff that they have not been successful in finding anywhere else. Its all for sale, including some (very few) rare parts from the likes of SuperDuke and SuperMotard.

Message me in WhatsApp or call me on 0741507344 with inquiries and I will let you know if I can help.

Regards..

Hedley

Some items. Pics. WhatsApp Image 2023-08-23 at 16.53.50.jpeg 990/950 seat with Nithrone cover. Faded from the sun. Very neat condition. R2000

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-29 at 17.47.09.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-08-29 at 17.47.10.jpeg Custom made screens. Perspex. Slightly higher and slightly wider. Two different shades. R2100

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 21.53.51.jpeg Replacement lense set for speedo and rev counter. R1500. I only sell them in sets.

Some BMW stuff. WhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 22.21.52(2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 22.21.52.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 22.21.53(1).jpeg

Tank Lateral panels, R1850 each.

Front fender, R1350. Sold..

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 22.21.55(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-08-30 at 20.50.37.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-08-30 at 20.50.41.jpeg

Tank cover R1550. Valve covers, appear to have been fitted to a bike at some stage but the engine not run with them. R1650 each.

Last edited: