KTM Festival...so how was it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ook gewonder waars die reports. 
KTM Festival en ECO Challenge.  (Het gehoor dit staan vir Elderly Citizens Outride)??  :biggrin:

What is the fuss ? Sin City is not out of town, its out of touch, and they are still on their way back to civilisation. Give those "dark side" owes, another few days or so. :pot:

SGB said:
Ook gewonder waars die reports. 
KTM Festival en ECO Challenge.  (Het gehoor dit staan vir Elderly Citizens Outride)??  :biggrin:

The ECO was actually a very lekker event, the first one I've done, I enjoyed it immensly. The ECO is what you make of it, you can make it tough, easy, do tar, whatever, every night you kuier with your tjommies. I would do next year's with a smile. (As long as I can use a big GS again..... :biggrin:)

I miss the old KTM RR..... :-\

I think the Yamaha weekend will be very close to the old RR if you take the tent option.

chicco said:
I miss the old KTM RR..... :-\

I think the Yamaha weekend will be very close to the old RR if you take the tent option.

Hopefully not as cold......

The ECO was actually a very lekker event, the first one I've done, I enjoyed it immensly. The ECO is what you make of it, you can make it tough, easy, do tar, whatever, every night you kuier with your tjommies. I would do next year's with a smile. (As long as I can use a big GS again..... :biggrin:)
[/quote]

? ? ?
:thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

Nice thread guys! ::) So far its managed to tell nothing about the weekend ???
It does however advertise the farking ECO-bolism thing rather well... ;D

Pistonpete said:
Nice thread guys! ::) So far its managed to tell nothing about the weekend ???
It does however advertise the farking ECO-bolism thing rather well... ;D

I agree, who gives a  :ricky: about the ECO! Tell us about the KTM festival.

Only took a few pics (was too busy  :ricky: or  :eek:ccasion14:)  :biggrin:

1. Someone thought I was the fastest rider there.  :imaposer: :imaposer:
2. Welcome dinner at Village People Shebeen on Thursday
3. Rubbing shoulders with Chris Birch  :D
4. Brian Capper's show on Saturday
5. Another one of Capper

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    108.2 KB
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    75.5 KB
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    28.5 KB
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    79.5 KB
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    73 KB
chicco said:
navigator said:
chicco said:
next year will be my fifth...

OK I get it - you're harking back to the KTM only days.

Was great but the other brands attending was also champion this year.

red cherry rules.... :peepwall:

+100!

Thanks for the pics Number One - send some more and give us a report ek sê!

Mikedabike said:

? ? ?

[/quote]

Hey Mike, please will you give me a nice new GS to ride for next year, so I can enjoy it as much as Adventurer?  Will look after it nicely - promise!  ;D

SGB said:
Mikedabike said:

? ? ?

Hey Mike, please will you give me a nice new GS to ride for next year, so I can enjoy it as much as Adventurer?  Will look after it nicely - promise!  ;D
[/quote]

Mike had nothing to do with it, wasn't able to attend the event either...Lifestyle Midrand organised everything, Cora sure knows how to get things done. :thumleft: 8)

Adventurer said:
SGB said:
Mikedabike said:

? ? ?

Mike had nothing to do with it, wasn't able to attend the event either...Lifestyle Midrand organised everything, Cora sure knows how to get things done. :thumleft: 8)
[/quote]

Adv, Mike knows how to organize too.  And I would rather ride to the ECO with him than with Cora....  ;D