KTM Festival...so how was it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SGB said:
Adventurer said:
SGB said:
Mikedabike said:
The ECO was actually a very lekker event, the first one I've done, I enjoyed it immensly. The ECO is what you make of it, you can make it tough, easy, do tar, whatever, every night you kuier with your tjommies. I would do next year's with a smile. (As long as I can use a big GS again..... :biggrin:)

? ? ?
:thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

Hey Mike, please will you give me a nice new GS to ride for next year, so I can enjoy it as much as Adventurer?  Will look after it nicely - promise!  ;D

Mike had nothing to do with it, wasn't able to attend the event either...Lifestyle Midrand organised everything, Cora sure knows how to get things done. :thumleft: 8)

Adv, Mike knows how to organize too.  And I would rather ride to the ECO with him than with Cora....  ;D
[/quote]

Cora is MUCH better looking than Mike..... 8) :biggrin:

SGB, you'll need to chat to the guys at Yamaha too, they also gave me a nice shiny silver Super Tenere to go riding around Swaziland this last weekend..... :biggrin: 8)

And.......I'm not giving it back....... >:D

Adventurer said:
SGB, you'll need to chat to the guys at Yamaha too, they also gave me a nice shiny silver Super Tenere to go riding around Swaziland this last weekend..... :biggrin: 8)

And.......I'm not giving it back....... >:D

They caught me with the same trick.  I am not complaining....  :)