• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM HQ Adventure Jacket & Pants for sale: Brand new. (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Hi Wild Dogs

So my Jacket and Pants finally arrived from the USA. Had a friend bring them in for me, and to my huge disappointment, they are too big.
I ordered an XL because the one in the KTM dealership I tried on was a Large and it was too small for me.

Only when the goods arrived, did I find out, there is a Ladies and a Men's cut, and the one I tried on was a Ladies cut, hence it not fitting me.
So if any of you know anyone who is about to purchase a KTM 1190, I think this is the perfect Jacket and Pants for everyday commuting, and for Adventure Touring.

It's the top of the range Suit and in terms of comfort and protection, its is right up there with the Rally 3 Pro suit.

The reason I am selling is because unfortunately none of the SA KTM Dealerships carry stock of these, and even if they did, they will not be able to assist me with a swop as it was not Invoiced to them, so I am stuck with having to sell this privately or put on a lot of weight and size  :bueller:

I know its an expensive set of Apparel, but you will be making a R2300 saving on the Jacket and a R1906 saving on the Pants.
I would prefer to sell the 2 together as a set, and will even be prepared to make a R1000 loss and sell it for R9000 as a suit.
(In essence, what that means is if you bought this in SA, you are literally buying the Jacket and getting the Pants for FREE!)

Below is all the information I have about the Jacket and Pants:

KTM HQ Adventure Jacket: Size XL
In SA, the Jacket retails for R8300
I only want to make back what I paid for it in the US, which is R6000 ($599.99) SOLD

KTM HQ Adventure Pants: Size XL
In SA, the Jacket retails for R5906
I only want to make back what I paid for it in the US, which is R4000 ($399.99) SOLD

The only reason I am selling it is because I accidentally ordered one size too big from the states.

It is the top of the range jacket you get from KTM and it is super protective and has a thick inner lining which is very warm and it can be worn separately, it also has loads of waterproof features as well.

If you know anyone interested, attached are the pics that show the jacket in detail:

Thanks
Xchallenge
[email protected]

626287.jpg

3PW12121X_HQ_ADV_PANTS.jpg

57798_Page_116_117_3_1024[1].JPG

3PW121112-6_2.jpg

11601_1.jpg

CAZADORA_KTM_HQ_ADVENTURE_JACKET.jpg