KZN souti and little Dudes time out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Jim

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Lets see if this works now for a RR

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.5 KB
Well I thought it was time for me and little Dude to get some time out and catch up in the middle of now where and see whats going on in our lives.Josh pulled out the XLR 250 and shooked the cobwebs off and gave it a oil change , new plug , fresh fuel and 2nd kick and she fired up.Who would of thought I built that bike when he was 2 years old and now we building memories with it!. We packed and set off to the Berg.It was lovely gravel roads through the kamberg and Loteni, We had to stop for Dude to repack his bike [amiture!!] but at least I could watch and have a beer and pull the p#@s out of him.We got to Loteni nature game kzn wild life at around 5pm and set up camp.It was awsome we were the only people there.What a stunning place 60 bucks a person and awsome ablusions , hot water and clean and the most amaizing views.We spent the night talking and had chilli worse for supper [that would come back to haunt me monday!] Got woken up 5 oclock by the bloody weavers who coverd my tent in 2nd hand seeds!!!!! , we made coffee and condence milk and left over supper for break fast and set off home.Cant wait to do it again.PS the Kzn boys are doing next years bash and it will be in the same area so put it in your scedule for August 2017 and we have got some awsome sponcors [ Alfi Cox and some]

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.4 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    176.3 KB
some more

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    122.4 KB
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    174.2 KB
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    100.8 KB
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    170.8 KB
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    145.4 KB
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    93.4 KB
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    113.3 KB
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    124.1 KB
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    161.6 KB
Very nice  :thumleft:

Jy's baie bevoorreg!  Ek hoop ek sal eendag met my girls ook so kan toer!

Wow awesome,  brings back memories, I used to have a 350XL Honda when I was a student.

Loteni usually has chalets free at short notice too. I don't know why more people don't go there. I was going to stop off there as part of a berg profile trip on the 21st Dec. with my wife on her bike but I booked a tent at Injasuti instead because it worked out better for the distances. The ride up the Loteni valley and also to Vergelegen a bit down the road are spectacular.

Awesome Slim, always good to do this with the youngsters.

Nice. I need to get into that area again....soon...

CRH said:
Awesome Slim, always good to do this with the youngsters.
Hi Charl , it was nice to do the camping thing again , as he keeps kicking my backside on the off roads