Leo returns to Lesotho and Bloem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot believe they still persist with these flippin petrol bombs.

Night07.jpg

8) Thanks for the reply Leo. Interesting. We used a similar unit (loan unit from the army) with the IR spot, but I must admit it wasn't very visible with the naked eye... did an amazing job with the goggles though... and all we were looking for was growlers (submerged ice) and bigger ones that weren't picked up by radar.

I have lots of questions which will possible be handled at the next rally if either of us in any sober frame of mind  ;D ... but last one: I assume you guys use IFF as well?

... looking at those cannons makes me lus to let rip with the 12.7 again... that's all they would let me touch  ;D :mad:

Lekka one Leo....pity I cant see the pics though....eish this damn 'technology'....

Lets try and put a Sani trip together soon...(Jy weet jy skuld my)

Whete, you know the defenition of a NODDY? Here goes"Dis n kolliehond met hout tande wat kak vreet" Mikedabike, those petrol bombs were phased out in 1987. Leo and myself were fortunate to receive the first Rooikat Armoured Car squadrons in 1989. What a improvement!

Latest posts