Lesotho, the proper way ( lots of pic's and video's )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you went out of your way to punish those two guys Losper. Are they still talking to you  :imaposer:

Sithe said:
Looks like you went out of your way to punish those two guys Losper. Are they still talking to you  :imaposer:

He he he, yes everybody knew what they were in for.That is why we have these bikes, to do trips like this. :thumleft:

Lekker ouens :thumleft:

Losper, wanneer kry jy nou vir jou n orange jumper suit? :biggrin:

wow, great ride!

ek sal definitief vir my eendag moet n plastiese fiets aanskaf vir hierdie roetes

Sithe said:

Losper said:
Sithe said:

He he he, yes everybody knew what they were in for.That is why we have these bikes, to do trips like this. :thumleft:

We plan the routes together so if you feel punished you've got only yourself to blame.

Respect guys

Those roads never get easier only more and more difficult.

Keep it up .

What is the condition of village chiefs road northern and southern some PMB guys
are going to Katse in May and I think they should go that way.

Cheers

Kevin

Outthere said:
Respect guys

Those roads never get easier only more and more difficult.

Keep it up .

What is the condition of village chiefs road northern and southern some PMB guys
are going to Katse in May and I think they should go that way.

Cheers

Kevin
Village chief north is slightly more technical than south. Both are totaly ride-able and great fun. Village chief east is now a gravel highway.

Bliksem, dit lyk na die shit daai, ook nog op die 'to do list"..

Sjoe oefen julle vir die DAK? Weldone! Great fotos!