Let's make a movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coxwain

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Ok ok ok so lets start off by saying that this is PUI...(posted under influence) but I'm dead keen to do this.
So here's the rub...I,ve just finished watching "Why we ride" ..great movie production, well put together,....but oh so American, and not that difficult to do.  Not that I want to copy their format.

Hell , we can do better than that...shit we have some of the most awesome riding country and biking characters in the world.
Consider this ...there are 12000 + Wild Dogs out there who must have plenty of video footage, photos and interesting stories to tell ..shit... just read some of the ride reports and you will see what I mean. Think about Jo Rust just as an example .

So what's the plan ?
Lets get a collaboration of Wild Dogs together submitting pics and stories and put something together. I've got some pro editing software, a little experience ,and some time on my hands. We could put a production together, stick it on to DVD and maybe sell it to raise some funds for a worthy project, or just promote the concept of adventure riding. I'm not talking Hollywood stuff here ...but who knows. Maybe we use it to promote Wild Dogs. 

Who's keen ...and who wants to get involved, bearing in mind that this will be a project with absolutely no budget and will be done purely for the love of it.

I can contribute : A lot of enthusiasm
                          Some editing experience and software.
                          Some video footage and pics.
                          and a lot of ideas.

Got an idea for the project name already ......"Chasing The Sun"   

So who's in......