Limpopo Bash!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
K, so no one wants to start the thread, here it is!  

I had a fantastic time!  Shredded a tyre, Cave Girl and Misty collected another one for me from Adventure MX, and Mark slammed it on quick on Friday night so I was right and ready for the Jules ride on Saturday morning!  Thanks to the girls for bringing it up for me, and thanks to Adventure MX for just handing it over to the girls!  You guys saved my weekend!  THANKS again!

The events from Friday to Sunday will all come out soon enough... I was INNOCENT!  :)

The story you don't know is that Mark hit a cow on the way home, and thank heavens he kept the bike up and the cow lived.  Shame, his front-end does not look pretty, but we managed to get it going again with much bending and bashing of his bike.  Stupid cow ran into the electric fence on the side and re-bound like it had just come out a sling... straight into Mark.  

It was a wonderfull weekend, so HUGE thanks to Panne for all the organising and the fantastic meals.  Thaks to all the guys organising rides out, seems like weonly had one fall I heard off!  Amazing!  
To all the new people I met, and the old friends I have not seen in ages, guys, it was a pleasure!  

So... now for the rest of you to get this thread living!  :)

Lyk asof almal besig is om te recover na die naweek!!! Ek was net Saterdag daar en dit het maar oes gelyk met die leep ogies toe ek daar aankom 08:00.  Ek het ongelukkig nie baie van julle ontmoet nie, maar almal wat saam Jules uitgery het, lekker om julle te ontmoet en moet sê, ek en ms Duster het dit baie geniet om saam met julle te ry.  Jules, thanks for the exellent ride, sorry we did not finish the original ride with you, but next time.

Judes, thanks for being a friend.

Misty, weer lekker gekuier en was goed om julle weer te sien.  Stuur groete tuis.

I will later post pics of our new chef????

Dankie Panne vir die geleentheid dat ek van die ouens kon ontmoet. Soos ek kon aflei was jou organisering puik, net jammer ek het die belangrikste deel van die naweek gemis. (Kuiertyd)  Ek gaan verseker 'n effort insit vir die National Bash.

Paul, I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Were you there???  Just wondering.

Philip

:biggrin:

Attachments

• xcxc.JPG
    xcxc.JPG
    58.2 KB
:useless:

I think were are about to learn an old lession: "Booze and camera's don't mix"  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

edgy said:
:biggrin:

+1
picher's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Things went downhill after this!

Attachments

• limbash33.JPG
    limbash33.JPG
    132.1 KB
oh dear! this bash looks like it was one helluva party!

firecoast said:
oh dear! this bash looks like it was one helluva party!

It was slightly bigger than "helluva". :biggrin: :biggrin:

Friday Night

Attachments

• limbash26.JPG
    limbash26.JPG
    142.9 KB
  • limbash27.JPG
    limbash27.JPG
    200.1 KB
  • limbash28.JPG
    limbash28.JPG
    186.2 KB