Limpopo Bash!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday Rest Stop!

Attachments

• limbash58.JPG
    limbash58.JPG
    228.3 KB
  • limbash60.JPG
    limbash60.JPG
    207.9 KB
  • limbash56.JPG
    limbash56.JPG
    240.5 KB
  • limbash54.JPG
    limbash54.JPG
    247.1 KB
thanks again to everyone for all that awesomeness! :D
some of our pics:
notsolimpbash1.jpg

notsolimpbash2.jpg

notsolimpbash3.jpg

notsolimpbash4.jpg

notsolimpbash5.jpg

notsolimpbash6.jpg

notsolimpbash7.jpg

notsolimpbash8.jpg

notsolimpbash9.jpg

notsolimpbash10.jpg

notsolimpbash11.jpg

notsolimpbash12.jpg

notsolimpbash13.jpg

notsolimpbash14.jpg

notsolimpbash15.jpg

notsolimpbash16.jpg

notsolimpbash17.jpg

notsolimpbash18.jpg

notsolimpbash19.jpg

notsolimpbash20.jpg

notsolimpbash21.jpg

notsolimpbash22.jpg

What a great weekend and thanks everyone, specially to Panne and Jules! Paul and Rocky won on Friday night .. the Bulls on Saturday night! Riding back through Belfast we hit 7degrees with wind and rain ... not fun at all. The hand dryers were working over time in the cloakrooms at Wimpy to defrost our hands with many bikers also stopping from the Paradise Rally. We left Nylstroom in rain - not a fun ride folks!

Attachments

• DSC09403.JPG
    DSC09403.JPG
    133.7 KB
  • DSC09393.JPG
    DSC09393.JPG
    105.9 KB
  • DSC09388.JPG
    DSC09388.JPG
    83.6 KB
  • DSC09383.JPG
    DSC09383.JPG
    135.4 KB
  • DSC09379.JPG
    DSC09379.JPG
    134.6 KB
More pics .. and Ama gogo gogo entertained us at the shebeen stop before lunch!

Attachments

• DSC09404.JPG
    DSC09404.JPG
    147.1 KB
  • DSC09407.JPG
    DSC09407.JPG
    134.9 KB
  • DSC09409.JPG
    DSC09409.JPG
    121.8 KB
Now we know who the chef is!!! Well done Paul.  And some pics of the morning after.

Attachments

• SNC00258.jpg
    SNC00258.jpg
    160.6 KB
Dankie ms Duster, jys 'n pillion 1000 en 'n staatmaker.  Ms Duster staan heel links.

Attachments

• SNC00266.jpg
    SNC00266.jpg
    161 KB
The ride Friday started out great but turned for the worse for me as I started feeling very "funny" from about lunch time...  By 5pm I was man down lying in the bed shivering from the fever.  Now I had been in Central/North Mozambique about a week earlier so I thought malaria was the culprit...  Not nice being away from home in the "bush" feverishly thinking malaria was getting the better of you...  But I tried my best to drink something and after Fanie poured me a moerova whiskey my bowels let rip and all the food poisoning came out in one long anguished NOAGGHH session  :D  Chicken from the Thursday nights was the culprit...  :-\

Well the whiskey saved me and by midmorning Sat I was back!  Empty but present... :biggrin:

Had an awesome ride and as the whiskey saved me the Friday night decided on Saturday evening to honor it thoroughly!... :ricky:

Thanks all was an awesome bash!

PS - sand is scary in Limpopo...  Powder on hard base = very scary moments and lots of adrenalin... 8)

This looks like a great party Well done !  :thumleft:
Tagsy "Paul" you drunken reprobate !! You better be on your "a" game for our Lesotho trip !  >:D

The Dog's Weekend Bashes NEVER fail !! It's Always awesome! Had a great time with great friends!
Thanks all for yet another bash.

When's the next one??? >:D

SilverSurfer-- said:
The Dog's Weekend Bashes NEVER fail !! It's Always awesome! Had a great time with great friends!
Thanks all for yet another bash.

When's the next one??? >:D

EC Bash... :biggrin:  But that's too far for Gauteng Dogs... :pot:

did Raka take along a set of change-of-clothes?
methinks not.................