LOSKOP DAM FOR BRUNCH 19th December

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panjo

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Allo,

Myself,  PieterKLE and 2 Non WD's (i'll try make them join) are going to Loskop dam for a quick bite to eat at the Bospot Pub and Grill. It's going to be my last ride for a long time before my baby boy arrives into the world.

Venue for departure from the east is the BP station cnr Web and Hospital Rd in Northmead, Benoni. Departure is 6:30 am sharp.  ETA at the Bospot Pub and grill should be 9:30 for 10. We should be back in GP by 3 pm. All things going well. But I suspect that with all the rain we have had that it is going to be interesting, so plan a full day. We don't ride fast, as it is a beautifully scenic ride that crosses the Wilge river many times. Bring your camera and a sense of humour. Oh and don't forget some money for petrol and breakfast.

Other meeting points (If you are comming from behind the Boerewors Gordyn) where we can meet are along the R51 around cullinan area, if you are interested, PM me and we'll make a plan to meet up.

Muchos Gracias

Panjo