Lunchtime sand-monster [WARNING: this is a bike-related thread]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growweblaar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
In an effort to improve the ratio of bike-related to non-bike-related topics on this forum, I've resorted to posting a ride report of my lunchtime errand run ;D

Before you hit the BACK button, it does have a saving grace: an encounter with the sand-monster. What do you do if your way home is suddenly obstructed by Mr. S&M? You just go straight over him! Hoohaaaa! :ricky:

Attachments

• DSC00086.jpg
    DSC00086.jpg
    116.3 KB
  • DSC00087.jpg
    DSC00087.jpg
    78.9 KB
  • DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    78.8 KB
You have to have faith when tackling the sand monster, the question is, is it God's will to let you pass through unscathed. And will prayers take you through....

I&horse said:
You have to have faith when tackling the sand monster, the question is, is it God's will to let you pass through unscathed. And will prayers take you through....

:biggrin:

Carlos said:
Shit where is this?

Bettys Bay.

I suppose if someone is stupid enough to build their house ON a dune, the dune will repay it in kind :)

be honest now; did you ride over that dune or go around on another road? ;D ;)

I&horse said:

classic........ :imaposer:

growweblaar said:
In an effort to improve the ratio of bike-related to non-bike-related topics on this forum, I've resorted to posting a ride report of my lunchtime errand run ;D

:thumleft: lets try to get more bike related topics on the go.  :biggrin:

LuckyStriker said:

LS, gaan praat k#k op een van daai ander threads, asb!  :biggrin:

growweblaar said:
LuckyStriker said:

LS, gaan praat k#k op een van daai ander threads, asb!  :biggrin:
:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Growwe , jy moet volgende keer nader staan as jy die fotos neem, ek kan ook nie die spore op daai duin sien nie.  >:D

Suspicious minds, gevoelige tone, tekens van spore in die sand - fok julle ouens is snaaks :imaposer:

Lyk na lekker lunchtime trippie GB :thumleft: 

Growwe kom in,..................lyk my hyt nou sy m@er gepluk vir ons klomp narre .  :dousing:

Baie dankie vir die bydra.  Dis regtig sommer moerse om weer n pos te sien wat oor motorfiets sake gaan.

OK, OK, julle wen! :D

Dit was nie reguit vorentoe nie - meer skuins na regs... op die effens harder nat sand...

:biggrin:

Latest posts