M - Bay 2 Montagu 2 Prince Albert 2 Angies G Spot & Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrangeEnergy

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi,

Ok, thus far my trip has gone from 4 or 5 or 6 days down to 3 - 4.
The route i have plotted using T4A maps which are riddled with useful information is thus:-

Day 1: Mossel Bay to Herbertsdale via R327.
From Herbertsdale i turn off onto gravel  ;D ;D ;D and head toward Riversdale.
From there i krooze more dirt between Boosmansbos Wilderness area and Garcia Nature Reserve to the R62 at which point i    shot left and krooze through to Montagu to spend the afternoon and evening in the Montagu Caravan Park where i will pitch my tent.

Day 2: Leave Montagu and immediately hit gravel  ;D ;D ;D  going past Langkloofspruit and will thread my way between the Monteco Nature Reserve and the Anysberg Nature Reserve and skimming the Sanbona nature reserve and joining up with the R323 which is still gravel at this stage  :biggrin: to head through the Wasbank Pass.  From there i reckon off to see the Gamkapoort Dam for a bit of lunch and head back through Seweweekspoort, passing Amalienstein and Calitzdorp.  From C - Dorp it is up past the dam with loads of gravel through the Swartberg Pass to Prince Albert where i will camping at Olienhof cottages and camping ground.

Day 3: From Prince Albert we head back through the Swartberg Pass  :ricky: :ricky:and head past the Cango Caves and Raubenheimer dam and shoot though to check out a waterfall nearby and have a cherry.  I luuuurrrrvvveee them blackstone cherry seegars so there will be regular stops to send off smoke signals.
From the waterfall stop we Zulufoot through and join up with the R341 (gravel)  :( :( :( and join up with the R339  ;D ;D ;D and cut through Uniondale and wind my way through the amazing Prince Alfred Pass to stop off at Angie's G Spot and there I will spend the night wining and dining until i fall over.

Day 4: Leave Angie's whenever and Zulufoot through the rest of the pass to come out at Knysna and stop in at the waterfront for a dop and a tjop.  From there it is plain sailing home to Mossel Bay.

Right now the big question, anyone want to come along?
As for dates, not 100% sure yet but it will be in November.  I will hopefully confirm within the next few days.

Anyone keen, let me know so i can arrange relevant bookings or Els it will be my Katoom and I.

Later..
Jirrrrr ek is nou sommer jags vir die trip...... :drif: :drif: :drif: