MANY THANKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumba

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
Many thanks to all of you who made a effort to come support us with our fund raiser on the south coast, we raised a substantial amount from your generosity, i hope you all had fun. AND A BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT HELPED!

LONG BOB said:
Many thanks to all of you who made a effort to come support us with our fund raiser on the south coast, we raised a substantial amount from your generosity, i hope you all had fun. AND A BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT HELPED!

It was great to be part of it, even if just as a spectator.

Well done to the organizers.. . . I look forward to doing next year on two wheels  ;D

I have a whole heap of "Look ! - That's me ! " photos. I'll clean and post later today when I can escape meetings  :mad: 

In the meantime one . . . pack approaching Brunch Mountain.

. . . and thanks to Doc Sawbones for fixing my knees enough to enable me to get up there and take the peetcha  ;D

Attachments

• Img_0996.jpg
    Img_0996.jpg
    92.9 KB
Yes...great thank you  8)
Some pics of the day...do not know all the names....

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

CopyofDSC06471_resize.jpg

CopyofDSC06472_resize.jpg

CopyofDSC06473_resize.jpg

CopyofDSC06474_resize.jpg

CopyofDSC06475_resize.jpg

One of the most organised rides weve ever attended sorry we left the camera at home really need to start recording these rides again so those who missed it will be keen to join next time.

Keep it up ballies you did great.

Cheers

Kevin and Sarah