Meander from Pretoria to Western Cape - end Feb, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vintage_Mania

1979 Honda CB400T
Reaction score
On Wednesday, 20 February 2019, I will be taking a road-trip down to the West Coast, arriving in Melkbos on the Thursday, 21 Feb. I am taking the trip in an unladen double cab and as such will offer to assist should anybody have anything they would like to send with.

Just as a note, I will be traveling via Britstown, sleeping over somewhere when I feel like stopping, through the Northern Cape going down to Melkbos. So depending who has something to get dropped where, I'll go either:

1) Britstown -> Vic Wes -> Loxton -> Fraserburg -> Sutherland -> Ceres - Tulbagh -> Gouda -> Malmesbury -> Melkbos
2) Britstown -> Vosburg -> Carnarvon -> Williston -> Calvinia -> Niewoudtville -> Citrusdal -> Porterville -> Gouda -> Malmsbury -> Melkbos

This is an opportunity then for the small towners to get something shipped for "free", so to speak, from Gangsters Paradise. I only ask that it isn't huge and overly heavy and I am not towing anything. The reason for posting 3 months in advance is that I am willing to receive parcels in Midrand and Pretoria and happy to even collect in said areas if it is arrange well in advanced.