Montagu in a flash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Decided enough of the rainy cape... MONTAGU toe!
Was great. Stayed at a brewery. They make damn fine beer! Just what I needed. Picked up the gravel road from Worcester.

Attachments

• DSC03919 - Copy.jpg
    DSC03919 - Copy.jpg
    95.1 KB
  • DSC03920 - Copy.jpg
    DSC03920 - Copy.jpg
    101.6 KB
  • IMG_8391.jpg
    IMG_8391.jpg
    157 KB
  • IMG_8411.jpg
    IMG_8411.jpg
    111.5 KB
  • IMG_8424.jpg
    IMG_8424.jpg
    101 KB
Looks like you went passed Ektokebike's farm. :thumleft:

Pistonpete said:
Looks like you only went there to buy beer! ;D :thumleft:

I can recommend the place and def the beer! Honey beer and dark berry beer and massive eisbein. What more could one want? It's so nice and close frm Cpt. They will see me again. R 300 for 2x ppl for bed and breakfast. A mini rally indeed!

Freak said:
Pistonpete said:
Looks like you only went there to buy beer! ;D :thumleft:

I can recommend the place and def the beer! Honey beer and dark berry beer and massive eisbein. What more could one want? It's so nice and close frm Cpt. They will see me again. R 300 for 2x ppl for bed and breakfast. A mini rally indeed!

+1, the beer there makes one want to stay longer than planned  :imaposer:

chrisL said:

are you referring to the part where I cross the breede river? Is his farm in the scherpenheuwel area. ? We also have some land there. About 15km south of there. Quite rough terrain and mostly accessable only by 4x4. Will bE planning a ride-braai-sleep there soon !

Freak said:
chrisL said:

are you referring to the part where I cross the breede river? Is his farm in the scherpenheuwel area. ? We also have some land there. About 15km south of there. Quite rough terrain and mostly accessable only by 4x4. Will bE planning a ride-braai-sleep there soon !
As you came over the lowwaterbridge to T junction.
Left a T. First farm on the left. Beautiful fencing around it.
He has the Breede river bash closeby there on the banks of the river.