Moorespeed - Wtf?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chairman Meow

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Just a question?

As much as we can sit back and  :drif: in awe for the creations of HPN and the likes of companies like Moorespeed.uk am I missing something when it comes to CUSTOMER SERVIVE  :dousing:

FFS.....We all know about the notoriously bad service / responses from the old men genuises at HPN , and through they utter brilliance & old school way of operating they can almost be forgiven for never being able to be reached, but even Moorespeed in the UK seems to suffer from the same -' if you really want to get hold of us.....good luck attitude' !.

I've send them the same email 3 x times!!, tried to phone for  requesting info & costings around a instrument cluster they sell (KOSO) , but it seems unless you are personally friends with Richard Moore himself , or live next to them in Northampton, there just seems no way to get hold of these companies?

Anyone ordered/dealt with them before -  Faaaark, these things are frustrating!  :patch:

Maybe I need to call Maverick in that side to help?

Just don't understand bad customer service in today's times.. :-[

Ok, I feel better now, thanks - rant off  8)

Latest posts