MOSSELBAY ROAD TRIP . ( 1-2 days )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Not sure how to head the thread , but would like to get some ideas/ suggestions from garden route locals as to a nice 2 day trip. 1 sleep over . ( semi luxury *** star)

Ok my partner is currently in Mossel bay house hunting , she has accommodation in a Guesthouse but have to move out for the December peak . We are fortunate to have found alternate accommodation and that is booked .
I plan to ride down on the 23rd and back on the 2nd Jan . but while there I would like to go for a ( surprize ) outride, option could be a loop west N2 to Buffeljags , then up Tradouws pass to Barrydale , R62 to Oudshoors and then Robinson pass back to Mossel bay , with a nice stop over somewhere in the middle.
Or head east past Knysna to Plett .
nice tar road trip . places to stop along the way . Any suggestions would be welcome . I can then come up with best option .
Can even go to Oudshoorn , try Swartberg pass , Klaarstroom , Meyringspoort , De Rust and back . Just want to do something nice