MotoGP & SBK at World of Yamaha this Sunday 10 free tickets to give away!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian Bac

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
Who wants to go and watch the MotoGP and SBK screenings at the World of Yamaha this Sunday (12th June)? I have ten (10) tickets ONLY to give away to the Dawgs, so the first ten pm's I receive will get them!!! Put your name and e-mail address in the pm and I will e-mail you the invite. No invite in your hand on the day = no access to World of Yamaha!!! No exceptions, so don't think you can sneak in without one........................you will leave disappointed.

The deal is: Both formats of racing will be broadcast in the Yamaha Threatre on the big screen. There will be a number of "live" camera crossings to Dave Petersen in the Mnet anchor studio during the day, using a new remote camera provided for by Mnet. World of Yamaha anchor man will be Mat Durrans. Tea, coffee and finger snacks will be made available to all delegates as part of the invite, but alcohol, soft drinks and any further eats will have to be purchased from the Star Cafe by Pannetone, which is also situated inside the World of Yamaha. Tickets are extremely limited, so the ten on offer here are like gold!!! In fact, you lot can thank me (with beer, that'll be good!!!), as  being a D/S rider, I thought of you all having to watch the racing in snatches at home while you argue with your wife/girlfriend about having to watch Idols re-runs while the racing is on.

Entries close on Wednesday 8th June at midday. First ten pm's received will get the tickets!!! One ticket only per pm received!!

Get set.......................................GO!!!!!!