Mountain Passes for happiness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidetrack

Worshond
Reaction score
I'm jumping the gun a little bit here but for the longest time now I wanted to go ride some new roads and do some mountain passes. When a site popped up I needed to visit for work it gave me an idea to take my bike with and set aside a day or two for some two wheeled R&R. It did not take long to string together a route and with @Vis Arend input I modified it a bit. If all goes well I will arrive at the base tomorrow afternoon. The last couple of months I was slowly checking things over and updating parts on the 250 and I hope (I believe) it will make a good platform for some solo riding in the mountains. I have done some rides locally so have an idea of the fuel range and if there were any major issues it would have come up by now.

816320-fbd1bf01b68bc3d13f3eba9ac25bc9ce.jpg

The camping spot near Lady Grey looks proper ! Cant wait to setup camp and have a small braai tomorrow evening. Friday is planned for riding, around 320km loop or so.

pic1.jpeg

pic2.jpg

There really is riding all over the show to choose from

1729073940556.png