My Brand Spanking New 2002 BMW 1150 GSA - Project TLC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ysterman

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
so, its time to start with Project TLC - I will continue with this thread keeping you posted, instead of  a new one ... just changed the title a bit

So this pm I had that feeling again ... cant describe it but you all know that feeling ... it goes with a massive  :biggrin: & a heart that just keeps on pounding in your chest of excitement ...

Its been a couple of years you see, about 5 I think since I had a monster between my legs, hugging that massive tank ... oh that feeling ... its just awesome

Let me introduce to you ... Tjoklit II

JJ%20GSA%201.jpg

JJ%20GSA%203.jpg

JJ%20GSA%204.jpg

The plan is to keep Tjoklit till I cant walk any more ... and that means I wont be able to ride any more as well, but then just looking at Tjoklit will bring those "feelings" back in a heartbeat!

That means there is a couple of things I would like to "restore" to OEM, and I will keep you posted on this journey.

First thing will be a new seat, upholstered to original specs - hopefully that will still happen this week.

Secondly, I need to find that "thingie" between the pigs ears that goes around that black roundbar ... dont know whats it called:

Thingie.jpg

Anyone have an original spare "thingie", or know what its called so that I can google the interweb for one please?

Many thanks
J