• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MY KTM 950 SUPER ENDURO FOR SALE - SALE WITHDRAWN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
2006 model
34 721 km

A few details and extras:

New chain and sprockets fitted 300 km ago

30 litre Safari Tank (and standard tank with fuel taps and level sender unit)

PSP triple clamp with Scotts Steering Damper (brand new combo - done 1000 km max) and standard triple clamp - the PSP triple clamp changes the angle of tha handlebars, moving them forward, thus allowing rider to put more weight on the front end for technical terrain - makes a huge difference - especially in soft sand

JJ Racing stainless steel luggage plate

Sidestand plate - sidestand is no longer bolted directly to crankcase

Uprated regulator rectifier with heat deflector plate

Suspension by Superfoxi (including fork boots)

990R seat cover

One off custom sticker kit

Facet fuel pump mounted under seat (done by Runner at Offroad Cycles)

Manual camchain tensioners (from Wrench at Superbike Solutions)

Hyde Bash Plate, removable screen on velcro tabs, clear headlight guard, handguards & carbon clutch cover

Folding mirrors on their own perches (so you don't break super expensive KTM perches)

Wide footpegs

12V power socket

SAS removed

Ceramic coated exhaust header pipes

Akrapovic pipes (not in pics) AND Standard exhaust silencers with catalytic converters removed (nice and quiet for long distance trips)

Uni-filter pre filter

4mm enduro tubes front and back

Bike currently wearing Michelin Anakee 2 on front and Mitas E07 on rear for tar and gravel roads - sale includes a set of knobblies (Metzeler Karoo front and Dunlop D908 rear)

3 keys

Service History with books

Optimate 3 battery charger

Bike Cover

NO UNNECESSARY FARKLES OR BLING - NO REV COUNTER, ABS, HEATED GRIPS, PADDED SEATS, BIKE TO BIKE COMMS, TOILET ROLL HOLDERS OR TASSLES

PRICE : R105 000 for everything OR R90 000 (MINUS Safari Tank, PSP Triple Clamp and steering damper, Manual Cam Chain Tensioners, Akro pipes, Bike Cover and Battery Charger - all standard stuff will be refitted)

THIS BIKE RUNS LIKE A SWISS WATCH - NO FUCK THAT! - IT RUNS LIKE MY CASIO - ON TIME ALL THE TIME - NO EXPENSE HAS BEEN SPARED IN HER MAINTENANCE - ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ME SHOULD KNOW HOW OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE I AM ABOUT MY STUFF - JUST TURN THE KEY, HIT THE STARTER BUTTON AND RIDE !!!

Bike is with me in Cape Town

Please PM me

Some pics

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,137
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,133
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG