My Wife gets her Bike--Eventually

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
So here's the thing, as most know my wife aced her riding day with SQR at Kyalami ;) Now as most of us men think---Great opportunity to buy that bike I WANT and let the love of your life ride it--Hoping she will get tired of it and Wallah I have a third Bike :mwink:

Not to be  ??? The Honda was toooo tall--the X-Challenge too tall and too bleak in looks. The KTM---Does not match her image. So after looking arround i found a bike for her. She sits well on it and is not afraid of the power. She can pick it up if it falls has a 13l tank for distance and i have to do very little to it except some hand guards. Electric start and Kickstart. Well priced at R27K and i can claim the Vat of R 3,315.70 as i bought it for the Bussiness. At the end of the day a outlay of            R 23,684.21 Less than i would have paid for a 2nd hand bike. 18 inch back wheel--21 inch front wheel. Actually i am glad it went this way. I see to many ladies riding bikes that are to big for them. Takes them longer to  get into the biking as most of the time they are afraid of the bike. Well now--my lady needs to put On th Kilos---( On the Tar and Not the waist) :peepwall:

When she is confident i will slowly introduce her to Gravel :thumleft: