NEW ACCOMMODATION IN CERES - HILLBILLYS !! (BIKER FRIENDLY)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fulltaps

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
After completing the Absa Cape Epic in March and with a bit of post Epic depression creeping in, I decided to cure it with a two day solo mountain bike ride to Cederberg Oasis from Stellenbosch. An honest 220km of which 80% of it had the added benefit of a fairly strong North Wester blowing..

My first night stopover was at a friends new rustic B&B  "Hillbillys Farm" just 10km from Ceres. I wont bore you with the details of my hours and hours of turning the pedals over, but i think this is a place bikers will really enjoy. Great comfortable dorm rooms or double rooms if a couple.
A nice fully stocked honesty bar will keep you hydrated while flipping some steaks on the fire !!

Steve has made a very hectic enduro loop which is perfect for roof training (plastic bikes only) or if you like man handling your beast up the mountain never getting out of first gear.... O0

Directions: From Welington over Baines Kloof, Left at T junction(R43) to Ceres. 500m before next T junction they are on the Right hand side. Contact Tanith on 0822902975