NEW AS COULD BE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Good Day Everyone!

I'm a 27 year old Accountant from Cape Town, who knows pretty much nothing about bikes, or forums for that matter!
I know bikes are dangerous if irresponsible, but also awesome and so much fun.

I had a Vuka scooter a few years ago, for about 2 months, then I had a Motomia scooter for about 4 months, and it just wasn't enough! Now, I have a 2000 Honda Africa Twin, which I bought last week Saturday. First bike (as I don't think a scooter qualifies), first manual shifting, first forum, BUT, enjoying every second BIG TIME!

I've already chatted with Jupiter, ChrisL, SchalkL and Marmite, and what awesome people, thanks guys.

With regards to a first ride, got the bike the Saturday morning, put on about 150km's that afternoon (on-road) :-[, the Sunday, about another 50km's (atleast a little bit of gravel), commuting during the week amounted to 300 odd km's and then THIS weekend went up to Caledon. Even with the wind the ride was awesome! We went camping, and I just had to take her on the open road. We camped at Vloedbos (very nice) and I tried out some of their "off the beaten track" gravel roads etc, I took it very slow, bit scary (as it was yet another first), but can't wait to get more experience!

SO, ladies and gents, thank you for making this forum so great!
Looking forward to a looooooooong relationship. :laughing4:

Be Blessed!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    229.1 KB