NEW! Bikegear Child/pillion safety assit grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cracklin

Race Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
This may not appeal to all but for those who value their pillion :

www.bikegear.co.za have been appointed distributors in SA for what we consider an important safety product, particularly for children travelling on the back of your bike.

Just landed from the US , the Grip-n-Ride assist belts, with patented comfort grips and grip support bones  are stylish, lightweight, and durable belts that allow a passenger to hold on comfortably to the rider, particularly if it is a small child that cannot get their arms around the driver.

Not only does the pillion feel safer but the driver is also aware of if their pillion is holding on or not.

Doubling as a kidney belt, the Grip-n-Ride™ belts provided lumbar support for the driver and can be worn with or without a passenger. Grip-n-Ride™ is the shared passenger experience; the way it should be.

Key Features:
• Allows freedom for the driver
• Easy for passengers of all ages and size to comfortably hold on.
• Perfect for children to finally enjoy a ride on the bike
• Can be worn with the grips to the rear or to the front of the driver providing extra security for the passenger
• Allows the driver to wear a backpack and comfortably carry a passenger.
• Designed to be worn as a kidney belt with or without a passenger.
• Provides lumbar support for the wearer.
• No longer have a helmet jammed into your back.
• No longer cling on for dear life to the driver.
• Allows the passenger to actually sit naturally upright with a  “firm stay” located at the center of the drivers back
• Strong Uni-strap design with patented “stays” behind the grips ensuring a solid hold
• One size fits all-fully adjustable.
• Secures to the wearer by Velcro and a buckled strap.
• Pocket for an iPod™ or mobile phone.
• Lightweight and durable with breathable material for comfort.
• Highly visible reflector trim for safety at night.
• Made of waterproof materials.

Grip-n-Ride Testimonials

"It's about time you guys came out with the Grip-n-Ride belt…my grand kids now love to ride with me because they can hold on in comfort and safety (they never were able to get their arms around me)…thanks!"

Rick S. – Rancho Mirage, CA

After reviewing this product, I believe that the Grip-n-Ride belt with its patented grips for passenger comfort and safety is by far the best and most unique product on the market in terms of lumbar support as it relates to drivers of motorcycles, ATV's and personal watercraft. Treat your lower back to a perfectly naturally shaped luxurious lumbar support on any type of Powersports vehicle. In my professional opinion, this product will provide critical support to the back and abdomen by reducing discomfort and pressure on muscles and joints while keeping the spinal column aligned for better and healthier posture. This product doubles as the perfect kidney belt for all Powersports enthusiasts.

Dr. Kristeen Lester, D.C., D.A.B.C.O.
Chiropractic Orthopedist

"My wife Pauline and I take long trips on our Harley and she's into the extra security she feels holding on to our Grip-n-Ride belt while I like the kidney belt effect."

Mitchel M. – Palm Springs, CA

"Finally I can hold on as my boyfriend rips up the mountain with me on the back. This product rocks!"

Jessica A. – Big Bear Resort, CA

"The belt is perfect for me and my wife on my Yamaha. As I go faster through the canyons, we turn the belt around with the grips in the front for added security and I can still wear my backpack with her on the bike…great product!"

Matthew G. – Malibu, CA

R845 Vat inclusive

Available from Vendors on this forum

Attachments

• Close-up BK belt (2).JPG
    Close-up BK belt (2).JPG
    81 KB
  • Sportbike forward belt.JPG
    Sportbike forward belt.JPG
    152.8 KB
  • Scooter backpack.JPG
    Scooter backpack.JPG