** NEW ** DESERT Riding Jacket & Trousers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
One of the issues I personally have with my riding gear is that it gets flippen hot. So as you all know - I'm off to Europe to start a small import/export business. Have been getting lots of good offers and contacts - including what I consider to be a really nice Riding Suit, which should compare favourably with the stuff on the market.

The BIG plus is that it's light coloured - hence the "Desert" name and can be purchased seperately.

I have been offered SA distributorship - as well as obtaining samples for sizing.

Can I get an idea as to who might be interested for quantities as well as sizing on the Jacket & Trousers?

................ cost......................  I'm waiting for Customs to advise me on the exact duties,
but it seems that we might well be able to sell the set for around R 4000.00 (an estimate at this stage)

The Sets are available in 2 colours - Desert with Red insert or Desert with Black insert.
It's a 3 layer suit and available from March 2011 onwards. Detachable sleeves, two rear pockets, incredibly well vented, map pocket on sleeve. Very well made.

Sizes available are:  XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

(Oh - and my wife has spotted some really nicely styled and designed DS jackets for the ladies......... more soon!)

Attachments

• Suit.JPG
    Suit.JPG
    51.3 KB
  • Jacket2.JPG
    Jacket2.JPG
    47.4 KB
  • Pants2.jpg
    Pants2.jpg
    51.9 KB
  • desert-Grey.jpg
    desert-Grey.jpg