New member from Mossel Bay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steildraai

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
I'm Ian and I hail from Mossel Bay. I started riding in 1987, courtesy of the SADF. The venerable (but temperamental due to lack of maintenance) Honda XL 500 was my steed for a few months in Angola during a bush tour. The bug bit hard and I've been riding on and off ever since.

I'm without steed at the moment, having gotten rid of my large capacity, heavy adventure tourer last year. However, the Garden Route is an offroad paradise and I am actively searching for a bike suitable for gravel roads and more technical trails. I am therefore very much in the market for a KTM 790/890 Adv R or 690/701/700 Enduro, modified to make it a little more tarmac friendly. Fortunately, I have the virtue of patience, which allows me to wait for the right bike. Nevertheless, I hope that it will show up sooner rather than later!

Attached pictures of some of the many motorcycles I have had the privilege of owning in the past.

IMG_1280.jpeg
IMG_2343.jpegIMG_1040.jpeg