This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BirdDog

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
I greet you all in the name of Bird-Dog, now you may ask "Were the hell does that name come from?" Fear not it is but a name giving to a plane that saw active service in Vietnam. I just happened to have been called that in my days when I had wings. These days I have succumbed to my posterior been anchored on a saddle. For those of you who travel on the N1 from Randburg to Midrand may have seen this rather uninteresting matter of a Red Flasher riding a blue Dakar with a black GIVI Top-Box. I am of the wiser generation, meaning I am over 20. My son and I both enjoy motorcycling we both own the same type of horse (BMW650Dakar) our intention is to do some country riding and combine that with photography. We both work in the IT industry. (Shame). In good time I am sure we will meet and enjoy each otherâ??s company ( Gad, I sound so dam British, what!). Until next time, keep your eyeballs to the rear and forward. May you all ride safely.

PS Pictures to follow soon