New to earplugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OomD

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I've always had, uhm, limited hearing. Blame that on the two-year stint I did with SADF. But now it's starting to catch up to me. I never worried about my slight hearing loss, until I took swambo to a fancy dinner for our anniversary, and I had to ask her what the waitress was saying :p.

So, after getting a new adventure lid I realize the sound is much louder than my normal road helmet. OK, maybe everyone was right about the earplugs. So off I go in lunchtime to offroadcycles and get me a set of the no-noise ones. Sommer put them in my ears before heading back to the office.

Wow! What a difference! Why didn't anyone tell me sooner? :biggrin: I could actually hear the sweet purring of the boxer without the clunky add-on effects, and still hear my earphones perfectly. I swear earplugs makes your bike ride better!

But seriously, I am impressed with being able to hear the sounds I should hear, without having to equalize periodically and without (most of) the wind noise.

Best invention ever! (until the next farkle I buy ;D)