This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fueljunky

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
howzit guys & gals. just started with off road bikes this year. Been with superbikes for at least 10 years and always thought these off road things where a waste of money, eating dirt=not cool, riding in the middle of nowhere?? getting lost... that was untill i threw a leg over a 1200 gs and got off the tar.. what a thrill. best part is no dam cars to constantly keep an eye on. Now im sad to say my road bike keeps giving dirty looks as i go past it and hop on the ktm. still  on a learning curve, just wish i had more time to ride. dreaming of a week trip to who knows where with just a tent and enough cash for fuel. currently own a 950 adv and loving it although i couldnt stand the sight of them a year ago. got a few bikes in the garage but the 950 definitely has that something special going for it.
anywhore...digging this site, tons of usefull info and hope to be getting loads of advice from you guys.
cheers