Newby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Travis Visagie

Ok now my story sounds and looks very different from when I attempted earlier on this afternoon. Anyways I guess I should not be to wintgat cause I'm a newbie if you didn't noticed. My best "Bud" boss ferdie intreduced me to the site and I also got the name "Travis Visagie" from the same dude!! Guess all start making sense now....No we not that kinda bud's... Anyways eventually I have my Adventure bike and already I have fade memories of the dares to take a quick run to Capetown on my blade and broken bones doctors had to mend various times during crazy adventure rides on offroads. You know how to measure the buddy love if your friends have the last drink with the ambulance crew while you bleeding in the back strapped to a stretcher.... :patch:

Anyways I have my Yamaha and enjoyed our first trip to Hekpoort - place called B'sorah in tented accommodation and that after me wife said i can sign me divorce papers if she have to sleep in a tent again after me and boss Ferdie's crazy trip in the bush and me wife had to spend a night in the back of a bakkie in the mids of winter.

That was very lekka and will recommend it to anyone with the desire for a quick brakeaway from the city buss...

I will send pic's at a more sober stage... Nice meeting all you guys and sure we will do lekka trips soon....

Cheers

Travis Visagie