NooB from Cape Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2phat

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
Hi All!

Who I am:
My name is Stef and I am from Cape Town. Thank you for having me!

What I am:
I'm middle aged, fat, ugly and my Mommy dresses me funny! Only been on a DS for a year after spending my life riding all sorts of road bikes from a Suzuki GT750 water pumper to a Harley CVO Road King - luckily my Harley era only lasted for 6 years so hopefully not to much damage done to real biking fan in me there - It was good for the male meno-porsche for a while :)
I am a sound "engineer" own and run a Audio and Video post- production facility (video edit & sound studio).

Messed around with small scramblers and MX from when I was going to school for the first time, but am quite intimidated by this big trailie thing and doing my best to do all the Countrytrax courses before I am way too old (or stukkend)!
In the meantime I do "jeeptracks" as the North Americans call it - stay away from sand (I ride a GS) , and stick to the tar like all my other GS poseur buddies :)

What I want:
1) I need to find more time to ride
- its difficult because of deadlines at work (and my wife and partner lost interest in motorcycling after my last big off in 1993)
2) More beer.

Oh - and yes - this is my second post as i siined by replying in another thread before saying hallo!

HALLLLOOO! :mwink: